Building Automation Engineer (KNX)
We are looking for Automation & EIB/KNX technical engineer , he should be able to design a sales proposal , Help to program , and commission EIB/KNX project with a good knowledge of the other low current system such as CCTV, Access , Intrusion , intercom …. etc.
• Designing a complete system, with the integration of Lighting, Audio/Visual, HVAC, mechanical and electrical services
• Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
• Carrying out test procedures
• Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults
• To take full responsibility for the complete testing where required, including ensuring all documentation is completed, including any changes or amendments to the site documents within project timeframes.
• Writing testing reports and documentation
• Providing technical support
• Should verify all the documents for its correctness and approval by clients.
• In depth knowledge of Lighting and load calculations
• Knowledgeable in ETS Software and AutoCAD
• In depth knowledge of local electrical codes and standards.
• Normally at least 3 years’ experience in the field of the Home Automation and KNX.
• Ready to join soon.
Job Location: Cairo
Job Role: Engineering – Designing
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Work Filed: mostly residential Villas
If you are interested to apply, send your updated CV to the below email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org; and kindly write “Building Automation Engineer (KNX)” in the subject line